Thursday, October 19, 2017

Stampin Up Musical Season

The Little Drummer Boy has always been a holiday favorite.  And that's the first thing that came to mind when I purchased the Musical Season stamp set.  This is what I came up with to share today.  Most supplies are Stampin Up.  Music notes are from an old stamp from my stash that I stamped and fussy cut.  The "rum pum pum pum...." was done on the computer and printed onto the small banner from the retired Bitty Banners framelits.  The red frame was made with the Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangles framelits.  And the drummer boy was stamped off twice and then stamped again and cut with my Scan N Cut and popped up on dimensionals.  I like the way this card came out.  I hope you do too.

Stampin UP Supplies:

Stamps:  Musical Season, Night In Bethlehem (for the stars)
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Real Red
Dsp:  Merry Music

Correction:  the designer paper was from the Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Thanks for visiting today.

Denise


No comments: