Saturday, December 8, 2018

Merry Christmas Jolly Bingo Bits

This was a fun card to make.  I had no idea in my head when I dug this old SU Jolly Bingo Bits stamp set out of my tub of holiday sets.  

I stamped and embossed all 24 of them in gold.  Punched them out with a 1 " circle punch and mounted them onto the smallest Stitched Shape Square from Stampin Up.  Played around with placement on a 5x7 white card base.  The Merry Christmas was cut from a Penny Black die 5 times in white and once in gold foil paper.  I didn't use all 24 pieces but saved them for a rainy day!  Here's the inside:
I'm as usual scrambling to finish my Christmas cards.  Thanks for visiting today.  Stay warm and dry if you're in the "snow" path this weekend.

Denise

1 comment:

Nanny's Pansy Patch said...

This is such a cute card! I think I'm going to make it for the girls!