Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Very Versailles Heirloom Frames

New in the 2019-2020 catalog are the Heirloom Frames and Embossing Folders.  I was drawn to them right away and ordered them first thing.  Here's my first attempt at making a card with them.  Everything I used is Stampin Up.


Stamps: Very Versailles, Climbing Orchid (retired) for sentiment
Ink: Mossy Meadow
CS: Wh. White, Mossy Meadow
Accessories: Heirloom Frames and Emb. Folders,
Mossy Meadow thick bakers twine, Subtles Emb. Folder, dimensionals under center oval.

I am really pleased with the way this turned out.  It usually takes me forever to turn my thought into an actual card as it did with this card too.  At least I like it.  

It is excruciatingly HOT here today so I'm not leaving the house.  The dog however is going to get a bath!  Hope you are comfortable where you are.

Thanks for stopping in today.

Denise


1 comment:

Nanny's Pansy Patch said...

I love how your card came together. So Pretty! Yes, it seems to be hot all over! But I still rather have this than snow/wind!