Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Starting Over.....again!

 It's hard to believe I stopped blogging over a year ago.  Life happens and now 2021 is a huge blur.  Here it is 2022 and I've decided I'm finally in a state of mind to start posting again.  Life isn't settled by any means.  But I've started making cards again.  And that's a good thing.  So here goes....

This was a set of dies from Crafters Companion called Create-a-Card, African Savannah.  It is three layers on top of a Peekaboo Peach mat on top of the black card base.  The background is a piece of  New Horizons 6x6 Stampin Up paper.  I thought the colors blended well with the Peekaboo Peach (retired SU card stock).  I kept the three layers all black to make it easy since this is my first time crafting in quite a while.  I'm happy with the silhouette look of this card.  I hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping in today.  Have a great day!

Denise






1 comment:

Nanny's Pansy Patch said...

Welcome back!! Love the card. I like the silhouette look!