Friday, April 15, 2022

Easter Cards for the Grandkids!


I made these cards and one other from stamps and dies from my stash.  I had planned to make cards from things I had on order but instead needed the cards for a last minute Easter outing that wouldn't allow me to receive my order on time to make the cards.  The one other card I made also from my stash is below.
All the sentiments were from Stampin Up.  The die cut bunnies were from dies I've had for a while and can't remember where they came from.  The embossing folder on the card with the 3 large bunnies is from Stampin Up and long retired.  I used a cover plate die from Concord and 9th, new to me, on the card with the small white bunnies and the tulip card.  Tulips stamp is also retired from Stampin Up.  A lot of my stamping tools, stamps and dies are still packed away from my recent move.  Coming up with these cards is a miracle for me.  And now I know that I don't always need to  buy new!!  What a concept!

Thanks for stopping by today.  Happy Easter!

Denise






 

No comments: