Saturday, November 3, 2018

Keepsake Box for Cora

I've been meaning to post this and almost completely forgot!  The designer paper did most of the work here.  I knew she would love it as soon as I saw it.  I mean what 10 year old doesn't love unicorns?  The box is fairly large and is a paper mache box from Michaels measuring 8 x 10 and 4 3/4 deep.  I covered it with the dsp and mod podge to adhere it.  I added to the stars that were already on the dsp with the large star flourish (die from Anna Griffin) and additional tiny stars all die cut from glitter paper. Here's a side view:
She loved it and has already filled it up with her treasures.  Something tells me I may need to make another one! 

Thanks for visiting today.

Denise

1 comment:

Nanny's Pansy Patch said...

Cora's box turned out so cute! I'm sure it is filled with lots of treasures by now!