Saturday, September 15, 2018

Hello Card - Sunday Sketches SS049

Playing along with the Sunday Sketch at Stamps to Die For I pulled out the Tin Tile embossing folder for the first time.  I used it on what looks like the new Galvanized card stock from Stampin Up but it really is a piece of left over brushed silver card stock from a few years ago.  It looks and feels the same to me.  The embossing looks great on it just the same.

Supplies:
CS:  Whisper White, Brushed Silver (retired), Night of Navy
DSP: Tranquil Textures
Stamps: Varied Vases
Accessories:  Tin Tile Dynamic TIEF,  a retired SU sparkly embellishment

That's my sweet Sugar at the top of my blog.  Isn't she cute! 

Thanks for visiting today. 

Denise



1 comment:

Nanny's Pansy Patch said...

Nice card! I still have of the silver and gold brushed CS. Oldies but goodies!