Thursday, October 10, 2019

Back on Your Feet Easel Card


I originally saw this card at Addinktive Designs here.  I found instructions for making a triple easel card on Splitcoast Stampers.  I tweaked them a little but the card still fits in a standard A2 envelope.  The Stampin Up Back on Your Feet set was on my "must have" list.  But I only had a few pieces of the Mosaic paper from a paper share.  Happily I was able to make it work.  My card is pretty much a total case of Bronwyn's with a few tweaks to make it work with what I had on hand. I absolutely love her design.  So I had to see if I could make one too.

All the paper and images are Stampin Up.  Thanks for stopping in today. 

Denise

2 comments:

Vilhelm man said...

Have a Peaceful Night!

Nanny's Pansy Patch said...

This is absolutely beautiful!! You did some a great job! I love this stamp set as well, and it is showcased so well in type of card!