Thursday, October 3, 2019

Coffin Wreath for Halloween

I love making Halloween decorations and this year Stampin Up had coffins!  There are 12 in a pack.  I used 24 coffins to make my wreath.  The tops of the coffins were embossed with the Stylish Scroll embossing folder from SU and decorated with a product called Glimmer Kiss, a paste-like goop with glitter in it.  The middle is black glimmer paper. The large bat was cut with my Silhouette Cameo 3 in black and purple glimmer paper from Michaels.  The orange "boo" was cut with SU pumpkin pie glimmer paper from my stash.  I made the bow with a bow dabra.  Everything was glued together with hot glue.

Thanks for visiting today.

Denise

1 comment:

Nanny's Pansy Patch said...

You did such a great job on your wreath!! I love how it turned out!