Sunday, September 2, 2018

Penny Black Gentle Thoughts for FMS 352

I've been wanting to make a card with this stamp for a while now.  I also used the PB Wood Floors die and a window die I found in my stash that I fussy trimmed to fit on my card.

This will be a first time submission to Freshly Made Sketches 352.  When I saw the sketch I thought of this stamp that was just waiting for some ink.  Hopefully I'll submit it correctly and it's acceptable!  

Supplies:
Stamps:  PB Gentle Thoughts
Dies: PB Wood Floors, Window die from my stash
Paper:  Stampin Up Whisper White, Island Indigo, and
soft Sky
Ink: Versa Mark for clouds-heat embossed white
Sentiment: Stampin Up Itty Bitty Greetings
Punch: Stampin Up Classic Label
Image colored with Stampin Up Blends

Thanks for stopping in today.


2 comments:

Nanny's Pansy Patch said...

This is so cute! I love it! If the dog was black it could be Willow and Jennifer!

Karren said...

Oh this stamp is just perfect - I love it! And what a wonderful scene you've created. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches and we hope to see you again!