Thursday, September 6, 2018

Stampin Up Blended Seasons Thinking of You

I love the flowers from the Blended Seasons set.  I colored them with Highland Heather light and dark Stampin Blends and Granny Apple Green light and dark Stampin Blends.  And then cut them out with my Scan n Cut2.  Then I did some more fussy trimming around them so as not to show the white border. The flowers are layered on top of a panel I hand cut from the Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Dsp.  "Thinking of You" is from the Darling Label stamp set and cut with an oval die.  I cut out some extra leaves to put behind it. I ran the Granny Apple Green layer through the Subtle Dynamic TIEF. And at the end I added a few green Glitter Enamel dots. 

Supplies:

CS: SU Gorgeous Grape and Granny Apple Green
DSP: SU Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Spec.
Ink: SU Gorgeous Grape, Blends: Daffodil Delight (center of flowers), Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green
Stamps: Blended Seasons, Darling Label
Accessory: Oval die (Hero Arts Infinity Oval dies), SU Glitter Enamel Dots, SU TIEF Subtle Dynamic (Granny Apple Green layer)

Thanks for visiting today.  Happy Stamping!

Denise






3 comments:

Nanny's Pansy Patch said...

I agree - I also love this stamp set. I love your color combination!

Nanny's Pansy Patch said...

I agree - I also love this stam set. Love your color combination!

Connie said...

How does that scan and cut actually work on an image you stamped?